Air Shower (AS Series)
Clean Room Depot’s (AS Series) air showers and tunnels are self contained chambers designed to effectively remove particulate contamination from personnel before entering the clean room. Each air shower or tunnel supplies high velocity air streams of Class 100 HEPA filtered air through adjustable nozzles which lift off contaminates while an individual stands in or walks through the chamber. The nozzles are strategically arranged on the walls and ceiling to direct contaminated air downward through pre-filtered grilles and hollow wall returns and back to the HEPA filter which is 99.99% efficient at removing particles at 0/3 microns and larger.
- 1-180 second adjustable time cycle
- Blower generates minimum nozzle velocity of 6000 f.p.m.
- All locks open automatically in the event of power failure
- 1″ diameter nozzles effectively “wash” the worker
- Durable Kydex laminated interior
- Audible alarm
- Standard operating voltage 208/220-460 Volt/60 Hz/3 ph.
- HEPA filter eliminates 99.99% of all particles 0.3 microns and larger
- Electrical interlock system prevents accidental access to clean room
- Heavy-duty aluminum doors with full glazing, hinge sets and electrical locks for long, trouble free performance
- Modular construction with complete drawing and installation package, provides flexibility for moving within building and during installation
- 24 VDC passage lock includes built in micro switch with fail safe mechanism, as opposed to solenoid plunger which is prone to failure
- Emergency panic buttons with logic circuitry, (1) inside and (1) outside each door, will deactivate the system
Amber Acrylic Door
Electric Eye Activation
99.9995% ULPA Filter at 0.12 microns, Laser Scanned
Ionization: AC or DC
440-460 Volt/60 Hz/3 ph. Operation
220 Volt/50 Hz/3 ph. Operation
Ceiling Mounted HEPA Filtration