Vertical Fume Exhaust Console
Protect your product and personnel with our (VFEC series) Vertical Flow Fume Exhaust Hoods. Air flow design protects user by removing toxic odors, strong irritants and fumes, while products are cleaned with class 100 HEPA air. Ambient air enters prefiltered intake grilles on blower section which forces air through the HEPA filter. Vertical laminar air flows down work area through perforated work surface, then is exhausted through rear plenum to your exhaust system. Positive and negative air pressure can be controlled by adjustments to laminar air flow supply or facility exhaust system. These versatile units are available in ten standard sizes in both tabletop and console modules configured with matching base frame or storage cabinet.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic face shield.
- Perforated stainless steel work surface.
- Exhaust plenum is vinyl coated against mild chemical/vapor attack.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid-state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug