Portable "C" Frame Straddle Unit
Clean Room Depot introduces its new line of vertical flow “C” Frame Straddle Units, a cost effective and convenient means for generating Class 100 HEPA conditions over critical process areas. Units offer increased versatility, the cantilevered frame design eliminates the need for front legs allowing it to fit over any conveyor, table or process workstation without reducing valuable floor space and obstructing adjacent work areas. Available in ten standard sizes with many options offered to suit any requirement.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side & back panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Frame constructed of 12 gauge 2″ tubular steel with
- 2″ x 4″ steel foot assemblies.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- White powder coat finish on frame.
- Heavy-duty leg levelers.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug