(CT-Series) Tear-Drop Light Fixtures
Clean Room Depot offers this teardrop shaped light fixture as a space saving alternative to lay-in panel fixtures. Its narrow 2″ airfoil design allows mounting below ceiling grid or framework, without disrupting laminar air flow. The totally sealed & gasketed housing prevents particle and vapor contamination in any clean room environment. Sealed knockouts located on the top and ends, enable continuous row mounting or top access. Suitable for use in class 10-100000 clean rooms, technical and biomedical labs, food processing centers, pharmaceutical labs and other critical environments.
- 22 Gauge powder coated CRS housing totally sealed and gasketed
- Slim 2″ width
- Non-yellowing acrylic lens with internal horizontal prism pattern
- Energy saving electronic ballast, rapid start HPF, Class P, CBM/ETL (uses T8 lamps)
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. certified for wet locations and are manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A., N.S.F., and federal standard 209E.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug