(CG-Series) Class 100 Clean Room Light Fixture
Clean Room Depot’s CG 100 light fixtures are designed for use in class 100 clean rooms, biomedical labs, food processing centers, pharmaceutical labs and other critical environments. The light fixture housing and one-piece door frame are completely sealed and gasketed to protect against infiltration of particles and airborne bacteria even when relamping. The unit is sized to work with standard 1″ & 1 1/2″ and most 2″ t-grid ceilings. When installed, both door frame and housing sandwich grid system creating a double gasket seal against microscopic particulate infiltration. Fixtures are equipped with an energy saving electronic ballast and uses (4) T-8 Lamps.
- 20 Gauge powder coated CRS housing totally sealed and gasketed
- Door frame is one-piece 18 gauge CRS fully gasketed with captive hardware
- Non-yellowing acrylic lens
- Energy saving electronic ballast, rapid start HPF, Class P, CBM/ETL (uses T8 lamps)
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified for wet locations and are manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A., N.S.F. and Federal standard 209E.
304 Stainless Steel Construction
Emergency Battery Pack
Fuse and Holder
Radio Frequency Interference Filter
2″ t-Grid Installations
Radio Frequency Interference Filter Available in 230V and 277V