(CE Series) Class 1000-100000 Clean Room Light Fixture
Clean Room Depot’s CE-Series light fixtures are designed to maintain ceiling integrity and prevent infiltration of particulate into the clean room. They’re ideal for use in class 1000, 10000 and 100000 clean room environments. Its housing is hermetically sealed and gasketed and will work with 1″ or 1 1/2″ t-grid ceiling systems. A one piece extruded lens gasket provides a dependable seal between the lens and the door frame and allows relamping without contamination to your clean room. Fixtures are equipped with an energy saving electronic ballast and use (4) T-8 lamps. The CE-Series light fixture has been manufactured to meet and exceed various clean room applications, while providing long lasting durability and aesthetic appeal.
- 20 Gauge powder coated CRS housing totally sealed and gasketed
- Door frame is one-piece 18 gauge CRS fully gasketed with captive hardware
- Non-yellowing acrylic lens
- Energy saving electronic ballast, rapid start HPF, Class P, CBM/ETL (uses T8 lamps)
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. certified for wet locations and are manufactured in Accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A., N.S.F and federal standard 209E.
304 Stainless Steel Construction
Emergency Battery Pack
Fuse and Holder
2″ t-Grid Installations
Radio Frequency Interference Filter Available in 230V and 277V