Heavy Duty Clean Room Tables
Clean Room Depot HDT series tables are designed to support heavy equipment loads along with many table top laminar flow products. All surfaces are easy to clean, non-shedding and completely sealed for use in class 10-100000 clean room environments. The table top is constructed of 1 3/16″ high density particle board, encased with high pressure white plastic laminate. Sides are covered with a light gray shock absorbing “t” mold edging that eliminates all sharp corners & seams for user comfort. The legs and aprons are 1 1/4″ sq. 16 gauge tubular steel with an electrostatically applied baked white powder coat finish.
- Work Surface: 1 3/16″ high density core laminated with a chemical resistant, easy to clean white mica.
- Frame: 1 1/4″ sq. 16 gauge tubular steel with an electrostatically applied baked white powder coat finish.
- Sides: Non-shedding, shock absorbing “t” mold edging that eliminates all sharp corners and seams.
- Feet: Adjustable leg levelers.
- Easy to assemble knock down construction.
Upper and Lower Shelves
Anti-static, Polypropylene or Stainless Steel Work Surfaces
Equipment Penetrations or Cutouts
Fully Assembled One Piece Construction
Custom Height, Widths, Lengths & Colors