Vertical Flow Table Top
The VFT series table top work stations are space saving-low cost units which provide a class 100 environment on any existing table or bench. These units are ideal for various assembly, testing and inspection procedures that require a continuous flow of ultra clean air. Ambient air enters pre-filter located on top and then is forced through the HEPA filter module, producing vertical laminar air flow throughout the critical work area. Each unit is individually tested and certified to meet or exceed Federal Standard 209 Class 100 conditions. Available in four sizes with custom units and options available upon request.
- HEPA filter module eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface with receptacle and on/off switch.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Removable front face shield
- 1 1/2″ sq x aluminum frame with anodized finish.
- Clear acrylic solid back panel.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- Solid-state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- 8′ grounded power cord for both filter and light.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
Base Stand on Table with mica, s.s., or polypropylene work station.
Custom Sizes available upon request
Base Storage Cabinet