Vertical Flow Console
The VFC series Vertical Flow Consoles provides Class 100 vertical laminar air flow in a work station environment. These units are ideal for various assembly, testing and inspection procedures that require a continuous wash of ultra clean air. Each unit is individually tested and certified to meet or exceed Federal Standard 209 Class 100 conditions. Available in five sizes with custom units and options available upon request. Consoles are available with integrated work surfaces, vibration isolated tables or open to enclosed equipment or processes.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- Solid back panel.
- 2″ x 2″ tubular steel base frame with white powder coat finish.
Base Storage Cabinate
Stainless Steel Construction
Stainless Steel Work Surface
Polypropylene Work Surface
Vibration Isolated Work Surface