Recirculating Vertical Flow Console
Clean Room Depot’s (RVFC) Recirculating Vertical Laminar Flow Consoles are designed for applications where protection against cross contamination within the work area is required. The blower system generates a continuous vertical flow of class 100 HEPA air directed downward through the workspace and perforated stainless work surface. 90% of air flow may recirculate back through the filters, causing a closed loop pattern of air.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- Solid back panel.
- 2″ x 2″ tubular steel base frame with white powder coat finish.
Base Storage Cabinate
Stainless Steel Construction
Stainless Steel Work Surface
Polypropylene Work Surface
Vibration Isolated Work Surface